CLAUSE INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Based on Article. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as RODO) announce that:
Administrator, or an entity determining the purposes and means of the processing of personal data is ADMIT sp. O.o. sp. k., ul. Manor Old 16 (43-436 Great Hills), Identification Number: 5481398489, code: 07072950200000, KRS: 0000736727.
Obtaining information about the processing of personal data
In matters related to data protection you can contact the Agent of the Information Security: electronically via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: ADMIT, Old Manor 16, 43-436 Gorki Wielkie or by calling 48338519000 or directly in the personnel department at the company's headquarters.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
- Execution and performance of contracts, including contact with the customer in connection with its implementation. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point b RODO]
- Examination of complaints. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point c RODO]
- The investigation of claims related to the agreement. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point f RODO]
- Archiving of documentation, ie. Agreements and settlement documents. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point c RODO]
- Keeping statistics. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point f RODO]
- Marketing activities of its own products and services without the use of electronic means of communication. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point f RODO]
- Marketing activities of its own products and services with the use of electronic means of communication. [Legal basis Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point a and f RODO, whereby these activities due to other applicable provisions, in particular the Telecommunications Law and the Law on electronic services are carried out only on the basis of approvals]
- Service inquiries using the contact form and e-mail. [basis Legal Articles. 6 paragraph. 1 point f RODO]
Recipients of data
Personal data can be transmitted to others, to process them, in particular:
- entities operating post or courier,
- banks, in case of the need for billing,
- state authorities or other entities authorized by law, in order to perform the duties incumbent on us (eg. the Tax Office)
- entities supporting us in the business on our behalf, in particular suppliers external systems supporting our business, hosting service providers, suppliers systems management software, providers of software maintenance, suppliers providing software to send business correspondence by e-mail and SMS, law firms and advisory entities, partners, leading Administrator stationary shops.
Length of data storage
As an administrator, we are obliged to keep documents containing data for the periods indicated by law or when necessary for the proper functioning of our company and that the principle of accountability.
- The data contained in the agreements. [Retention period: the time limitation of claims resulting from agreement.]
- Settlement documents. [Retention period: kAPER and related guidance documents to them before the expiry of the limitation period tax liability, unless the tax laws provide otherwise.]
- Documents related to the pledge. [Retention period: dokumenty concerning warranty and complaints will be handled by one year after the date of expiry of the warranty or the settlement of the complaint.]
- Data for marketing purposes. [Retention period: a) for data processing basis of consent - until its withdrawal; b) for processing data based on legally legitimate purpose - until an objection.]
- The data transmitted using the contact form and e-mail. [period Storage: for a period of 3 years in order to preserve the principle of accountability.]
Powers of data processed and the voluntary application data
Each person, the data subject shall have the right to:
- access to their personal data in accordance with Article. 15 RODO;
- rectification of their personal data in accordance with Article. 16 RODO;
- the removal of their personal data in accordance with Article. 17 RODO;
- restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with Article. 18 RODO;
- transfer of personal data in accordance with Article. 20 RODO;
- object to the processing of personal data in accordance with Article. 21 RODO;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was based on consent before its withdrawal (applies to personal data processed under consent).
Moreover, when the processing carried out by the Administrator violates the provisions RODO, has Mrs. / Mr. Right complaint to the supervisory authority, ie. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The obligation to provide data
Providing data is necessary to conclude an agreement. The remainder of the data is voluntary. No application data necessary to conclude an agreement, resulting in the inability to its conclusion.
Processing of personal data in an automated way
Personal data will not be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling) in such a way that as a result of such automated processing could collapse any decisions would be due to other effects of legal or otherwise it would have a material impact on our customers.
- Our website uses "cookies." No changes by the Client browser settings is tantamount to agreeing to their use.
- Installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. "Cookies" are the information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- As part of the web session cookies are used. "Cookies" "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal user to log out time (leaving the web page).
- You have the right to decide on access "cookies" to your computer through their former range in the window of your browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of use "cookies" are available in the software settings (web browser)